Monday, October 14, 2013

Play Days and Home Makeovers With My Fam!

I spent a fun couple of days one week back in July making personal pizzas with my family, and shopping and giving my house a makeover with my Mom. It made for a fun and exciting week!
afpd-2
afpd-1
afpd-3
We went to See’s Candies in the mall (because what is a girl’s outing without chocolate?), and then hit up the D.I. (local thrift store) to find these cute decorations for my front porch. I LOVE how it turned out!
afpd-4
afpd-5
Remember my teal makeover I did a few months ago? Well, after doing up the porch, my Mom and I decided to make the things I painted teal more rustic with some stain, so a couple of days later my whole family came back for another play day!
afpd-6
afpd-7
Since I already posted about the makeover at the time I did it, you can see more pictures here.
afpd-8
After staining the items, we had homemade pizzas (yup-again), before heading out to the Splash Pad for some fun n’ the sun! Did I mention Ben was also off work and got to come with us? YAY!
afpd-13
afpd-14
afpd-15
afpd-16
afpd-18
afpd-19
afpd-20
afpd-21
afpd-22
afpd-23
afpd-24
afpd-25
afpd-26
afpd-27
afpd-28
They were a couple of fun and adventurous days!

No comments:

Post a Comment