Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Play Day With Alyssa and Her Cute Girls

This past July, my good friend Alyssa (one of the Denver wives I hung out with when we lived in Colorado), and I got together with the kiddos for a fun day at the mall. We met at the South Towne Mall, since it is about halfway between my house and hers (wish we lived closer!). It was a fun day of visiting and catching up, watching the kids play and have fun together, enjoying smoothies and pretzels, and even the adventure of a few spills and fits-hey we are mommies to young children. It happens. I sure love this girl! Realizing it has been three months since our last get together makes me think we need to plan another one, and soon!
apd-1
apd-2
apd-3
apd-4
apd-5
apd-6
apd-7
Paige and Jayden were SO cute together! They LOVED giving each other high fives and hugs! When I told Alyssa that Jayden loves giving high fives, Paige exclaimed, “He sure does!”, in the cutest, most enthusiastic, little voice I have ever heard. Alyssa is expecting her third, and her little Paige is really hoping for a baby brother. Keep your fingers crossed for her!
apd-8
Paige being her little, cute, independent self, and Taylee enjoying her smoothie. Taylee dropped this smootie, and it spilled everywhere about two seconds after I snapped this picture. Alyssa left me in charge so she could take Paige to the ladies room. I think that is the last time she will ever put me in charge! ;)
apd-9
One might feel bad for a little guy being surrounded by all girls, but Jayden did not seem to mind at all! Go figure!
apd-10
apd-11
apd-12
apd-13
It sure was a good day! And Alyssa, here is to another one-SOON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment