Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mommy Play Days!

Last July, I was invited to start spending a couple hours every Tuesday enjoying some activities with other mommies and their little ones in my neighborhood. We still enjoy getting together every Tuesday for our “Mommy Play Days” as I have come to call them. We have fun doing all sorts of things-such as going for walks, making cute crafts, sharing and eating yummy recipes, swimming, playing games, and just visiting. It is so nice to get together and have a little adult time, while the little ones enjoy the activities with us.
mpd-1
We enjoyed a walk around the neighborhood for our first day together.
mpd-2
The next week we had fun decorating sugar cookies at my place. The kiddos really had fun with this one.
mpd-3
mpd-4
mpd-5
mpd-6
mpd-7
F.Y.I. My walls are not lime green like they always look in pictures, but rather more of a softer and lighter Guacamole color. :)
mpd-8
mpd-9
mpd-10
mpd-11
Week three, we enjoyed swimming at Liz’s apartment complex pool.
mpd-12
mpd-13
Jayden had more fun wandering around than swimming that day, until he found a new friend that he could play catch with.
mpd-14
Our Mommy Play Days sure make for some much needed social time and fun! Jayden and I really enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment