Friday, October 4, 2013

Mobile Pictures: January-June 2013

Well here it is, the reason I have not been able to post in four days, and my HUGE mobile picture bi-yearly post! This is my biggest one yet (which is a little bit surprising since I was so busy with school from January to the first week of May), but I hope you enjoy it, even if it is a TON of pictures, because they capture our day to day moments in life, and I love all of those precious little moments.
mp-132
Jayden does not like to go anywhere without a buddy. He is definitely a firm believer in the buddy system already!
mp-133
Our poor little guy was sick for New Year’s Day along with me. We were not too happy, but grateful we had family close by to take care of us and keep us company.
mp-130-1
Poor guy! He was much happier after a nap.
mp-132-1
mp-134
I decided a bubble bath was in order for our little sickie. So he and I had a little swimming party in our swimming suits in my tub.
mp-135
mp-136
mp-131
Jayden was naughty…ha ha! Only kidding! He LOVES to play in his doggie’s kennel though.
mp13
We had a VERY cold and snowy winter this past year.
mp13-1
mp13-2
Yay for fancy wedding invitations! And our Vegas road trip snacks-those too!
mp13-3
Jayden loves walking through Costco with Daddy while Mommy shops. I mean who needs Disneyland when you have a store to explore? With the squeals and giggles he always has, it may as well have been Disneyland. Walks with Daddy and baths may just be his two favorite things!
mp-4
mp13-5
We sure love visits from that Uncle Casey!
mp13-6
mp13-7
mp13-8
My sister Lindsay had to make a robot for a school project, so I helped her with this. Not bad, eh? She colored it after I left.
mp13-9
mp13-10
More of Jayden’s much-loved trips to the store. The fun toys may have something to do with it…just maybe. ;)
mp13-11
mp13-12
mp13-13
I get breakfast in bed often! I have the BEST hubby EVER!!!
mp13-14
mp13-15
mp13-16
My house often carries with it proof that I have a little boy running around in it. :)
mp13-17
mp13-18
Jayden LOVES playing the Wii for family time!
mp13-19
mp13-20
I LOVE snuggles with this big, furry guy! He is actually snuggling up to me right now as I type this.
mp13-21
mp13-22
It just does not get much better than a family dinner at Maddox! Don’t mind how blurry it is, or how evil Kyle’s glowing eyes look, it is a phone camera after all.
mp13-23
Jayden and I had a haircut day at my Mom’s.
mp13-24
mp13-25
Our little man sure loves palling around with Daddy!
mp13-26
I let Jayden have snack time with me at the bar. I think he was more excited about where he ate than what he ate!
mp13-27
mp13-28
We sure love these two soldiers! ;)
mp13-29
Like I said, he LOVES the buddy system, and seriously how stinkin’ cute is he?
mp13-30
Valentine’s Day spent with my two lovies!
mp13-31
mp13-32
I got a rose from Ben, and even Caleb got a treat!
mp13-41
mp13-33
mp13-34
I may or may not have stayed up until 3 a.m. organizing the office and Jayden’s play area.
mp13-35
mp13-36
Jayden’s first ice cream cone!
mp13-37
mp13-38
Playing games, our favorite activity with Grandma Durfee!
mp13-39
mp13-40
mp-47
mp13-42
mp-53
mp13-43
mp13-44
And the blessings continued to flow. Before Ben found work at the Post Office, someone left all these clothes and shoes at our door one day.
mp13-47
mp-46
mp13-48
We had a fun taco dinner with my family one night last Spring.
mp13-49
mp13-50
mp13-51
mp13-52
This little guy was obsessed with putting shoes on for a few months. It was so cute! His mother did sell shoes for a living once upon a time at Nordstrom after all.
mp13-53
Jayden’s first day of nursery. He LOVED it!
mp12-54
mp-48
This beautiful washer/dryer set was delivered to our house on Ben’s birthday with nothing but this note. After going without a washer for 6 months, we were SO overwhelmed with gratitude. I can’t believe how nice they are! I still have to open the laundry room door and look at them to make sure I did not just dream it.
mp13-56
Fun at Ben’s Birthday Party. Jayden was very good with little Tayla-other than stealing her bottle, that is.
mp13-57
Pizza night treated by Uncle Kyle!
mp13-58
mp-50
Homemade goodies! Yum!
mp13-74
Right after picking Caleb up the day he got fixed…just look at those eyes! Poor guy!!!
mp13-63
Then Jayden had to get his shots…our two little guys had a rough week.
mp13-64
mp-44
mp-40
El Matador with Grandma and Grandpa. This was also Jayden’s first time using utensils. He was a pro!
mp-41
mp13-60
Jayden was so sweet and picked this flower for me out of Grandma’s garden-sorry Grandma!
mp13-59
I-hop with Grandma and Grandpa!
mp13-61
That night Ben took the boys so I could relax and take a bath.
mp13-62
This is how I found them when I came downstairs. You know some days are perfect, even with a messy house?
mp13-65
We sure LOVE our little boy!
mp13-66
mp-52
Date night to see Les Mis (thanks to those movie gift cards Grandma gives out for Christmas), and fun at the mall.
mp-51
mp-43
mp13-67
He usually goes right to bed, but struggled and cried this night. So we brought him down, gave him chocolate milk, adored his crazy little head of hair, and let him play with his dog. Sometimes you have to give in and let routine go.
mp13-68
mp13-69
Our boys love playing and going for rides in the car together.
mp12-46
Gotta love toddlers-from playing to upset in five minutes flat!
mp13-70
Another haircut day. Grandma even let Jayden help He thought that was pretty neat!
mp13-71
mp13-72
Jayden loves playing at Great-Grandma and Grandpa’s house!
mp-81
From squealing and cheering, to looking at books-especially our family albums, to falling asleep on the kitchen rug, our little guy is quite the little character!
mp-82
Wearing Daddy's hat. He loves wearing Mommy and Daddy's things.
mp-83
Sweets, and my cute furry study buddy got me through finals.
mp-84
mp-85
Caleb LOVES wacthing out the window He pretty much lives on this couch.
mp-86
mp-87
mp-88
mp-89
This was one of those days I really do not like having a dog. Thank goodness this is the only damage he has ever done to the house or our stuff. I am just glad it is the laundry room and was easy to fix.
mp-90
Ha ha! Jayden put both legs in one leg hole-silly boy!
mp-91
Books and bikes-two of his favorite things!
mp-92
The flower Jayden brought me after nursery. It was on a rough day when he just wanted Mommy and Daddy, and when I went to pick him up, I found him in tears, but he quickly turned around and ran to give this to me with his tear-filled eyes and a big smile and cheer. It pretty much made my whole life!
mp-93
Morning cuddles!
mp-94
mp-95
mp-100
mp-101
From forts to going outside, our little man LOVES to play!
mp-102
mp-104
mp-105
A homemade Oreo midnight snack (because sometimes you need to let sugar be your friend), and the caramel corn that did not quite work out due to the spoon melting into the caramel. Ben was wondering why the consistency was so weird…ha ha!
mp-106
My Mother’s Day gifts from Ben and Jayden. My guy knows me so well. :)
mp-107
Sunday dinner at Grandma and Grandpa’s for Mother’s Day.
mp-108
mp-109
mp-111
mp-112
Jayden has always loved books, he also likes posing for the camera. He posed like this and said “Pishure (picture), Mom!” Then he had to run over and see it afterwards, and when he did he said “Yay! Good!” Ha ha! He kills me sometimes!
mp-113
A fun play day with Heidi and the clock I bought when we went shopping. I LOVE it!
mp-114
Ben and I went to Iron Man 3 and scored these free passes to come back due to the curtain covering the screen just a bit. We did not even notice, but definitely don’t mind free tickets to the movies!
mp-116
mp-117
I LOVE cuddles from my boys, and by the look on Jayden’s face, I think it is safe to say Jayden LOVES cuddles with his Daddy!
mp-120
mp-121
He played peek-a-boo until I told him it was time to bed. Then he laid down on the couch and pretended to sleep while fake snoring with a big cheesy grin on his face. Nice try buddy!
mp-122
mp-123
mp-124
I think Jayden was pretty excited about the cookies being done!
mp-125
He begged and begged for a bath while saying "peas" (please) multiple times, while looking up at me with those impossibly sweet, big, brown eyes, so I gave in to a second bath for the day. That smile made giving in SO worth it!!!
mp-126
mp-127
mp-128
mp-54
mp-129
I LOVED my highlights this past summer!
mp-130
I also LOVE candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment