Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Peach Days 2013!

This year was definitely my favorite Peach Days adventure thus far. Ben came up with us Friday since he did not work that day, but since I left the memory card at home, all those pictures will be in my mobile picture post. We stopped by my parents on the way home that night, and the kids begged Jayden and I to come back the next day while Ben worked. I figured Jayden would LOVE the parade, so I agreed. I am SO glad I did! We had SO much fun with my family. The parade was so fun, even if we did get rained on a bit. Unfortunately little Derek got super sick before the parade even started, and so my Mom went home with him, while I took the rest of the kids to the carnival. My Mom gave me money for Jayden to ride the rides along with them, so it worked out really well (other than poor Derek, not getting to come along for the fun). Jayden had the time of his life this day and rode all the kiddie rides more than once. He was grins and giggles the entire day, which in turn, means I was grins and giggles myself.
pd-1
I did Andrea’s hair before we headed out.
pd-2
pd-3
The boys were so cute together, both at the house and in the car on the way there. They had so much fun dancing to the songs on the radio.
pd-4
pd-5
pd-6
pd-7
pd-8
Jayden’s favorite part? The fire engines and sirens, of course.
pd-9
pd-10
pd-11
pd-13
Uncle Casey was AWESOME on his unicycle.
pd-14
pd-16
pd-17
Good thing we brought umbrellas!
pd-18
pd-19
pd-20
pd-21
pd-22
pd-23
pd-24
pd-25
pd-27
pd-28
pd-29
Jayden said “Choo choo!” over and over the entire time we waited in line for the train ride. He was all smiles, and that smile only got bigger when they sat a cute girl next to him. Go figure. ;)
pd-30
pd-31
pd-32
I timed this photo perfectly! Can you see Jayden’s smiling face peering through the back window?
pd-33
Then Jayden and I took a little snack break while the kids rode some big kid rides. Don’t worry! I definitely brought hand sanitizer with me, and we used it a lot too!
pd-34
pd-35
pd-36
It was about this time, that we grabbed some lunch.
pd-37
pd-38
pd-39
Jayden gave all of Andrea’s friends knuckles. After lunch we headed a block north to Kent’s to buy some sunscreen for Jayden, and to grab some Snowies for half the price of the ones at the carnival for ones twice as big.
pd-40
pd-41
pd-42
These are usually so sweet I can never finish them, but I got a sugar-free, lemon-lime and it was PERFECT! Jayden agreed!
pd-43
Then it was back to the carnival to meet up with the grandparents and older uncles.
pd-44
pd-45
pd-47
pd-48
pd-49
pd-50
Grandpa Ostler waved at him as he would pass.
pd-51
pd-52
When Jayden got off the ride and I was trying to take our picture, he let out a BIG “Yay!” with his arm up right as I took it. So cute.
pd-53
pd-54
pd-55
pd-56
We got to see Uncle Kyle for a bit before heading out. Jayden had a blast running around on the grass in front of the courthouse.
pd-57
pd-58
It was a good Peach Days Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment