Thursday, October 17, 2013

July Happenings 2013

We had SO much fun with various big activities during the month of July, but here is a look at what life was like in between those bigger events I have already posted about. I sure love my life and my family. Every. little. moment.
j13-1
Playing games with Grandma
j13-2
Jayden and I enjoying a fun play day with my childhood friend, Angela. It had seriously been like fifteen years since we had last hung out. We really need to plan another one, before another fifteen years passes. Jayden loved playing with her adorable baby girl and their dog. He especially loved blowing kisses to the “beebee” (baby).
j13-3
j13-4
Jayden loves playing computer games with Daddy.
j13-5
Our date night to see World War Z. It was SO creepy! Since our movie started an hour later than we realized (Ben accidently checked the wrong location online), we made a fun little walk and shake/lime Rickey (my favorite) run out of the extra hour. It was perfect!
j13-6
j13-7
j13-8
j13-9
j13-10
Jayden and I enjoying a play day/siesta at Grandma and Grandpa’s!
j13-11
I think it is safe to say that Jayden was happy with the new puzzle we bought him.
j13-12
j13-13
Jayden LOVES playing in Great Grandma and Grandpa’s backyard.
jul13-13
The family picture that Grandma bought us from their 50th wedding anniversary shoot, and grabbing lunch at Peach City.
jul13-14
And this is how you visit teach! ;)
jul13-15
jul13-16
You just can’t beat beautiful sunsets and homemade pizza on a Monday night.
jul13-17
We love family outings and drives.
jul13-18
Hitting up Daddy’s work’s swim party
jul13-20
jul13-21
jul13-22
jul13-23
Meeting Great Uncle Harold and Great Aunt Susan! We enjoyed a nice visit and lunch at Chuck-A-Rama along with Grandma and Grandpa Durfee.
jul13-24
jul13-25
jul13-26
I LOVE the look on Jayden’s face in this one. He seriously kills me with his cuteness!
jul13-27
jul13-28
Jayden enjoyed the nice hand massage from Great Grandpa on the drive back to his house. These two are the BEST of buddies!
jul13-29
jul13-30
Our “Value” date night, where we got dinner of the value menu at Wendy’s (I was pretty proud of myself for going with a salad), and then to see a movie at the dollar theater for buy one, get one free Tuesday! We did the whole date for just $5!
jul13-31
jul13-33
My grandparent’s insist on watching Jayden for free when we go out, so we made them these cookies as a little thank you.
jul13-34
Jayden was pretty excited when he found out that he got one too.
jul13-36
Jayden’s new favorite trick. Pulling the chair to the couch and climbing over the top and falling onto the couch while saying “Weee!”.
jul13-37
Celebrating Nathan’s 10th birthday, and opening Jared’s mission call.
jul13-38
Seriously…Jayden is going to miss is Uncle Jared SO much! He leaves next week! Which makes me both happy and sad.
jul13-39
Our list of guesses, and Jared avoiding looking at the camera (he hates having his picture taken, so having me for a sister is a challenge.) ;)
jul13-40
He is going to be serving in Chile, and even gets to go to the MTC there.
jul13-41
Have I ever mentioned that our little guy LOVES balloons? Because he does! Enjoying them with his aunts and uncles was just icing on the cake.
jul13-42
jul13-43
jul13-44
He got even more excited when he discovered he could rub the balloon on his head and make it stick to the wall.
jul13-45
jul13-46
jul13-47
jul13-48
jul13-49
jul13-50
This little boy sure loves his Daddy and his toy cars and trucks! I can’t say I blame him.
jul13-51
jul13-52
Grandma and Grandpa watched Jayden so we could attend a work dinner party with Ben’s work.
jul13-53
I sure love my hard-working guy!
jul13-54
We even won something in the raffle drawing! That NEVER happens (there was one time that our names made up half of the bowl…and guess whose names were the only ones left in the bowl at the end-all of ours), so winning something was a BIG deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment