Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lava Hot Springs 2012!

On the 6th of August last year, we went to Lava Hot Springs and it was such a BLAST! We had not been since my 21st birthday-four years before. Jayden LOVED it (not surprising, it is a water park after all), and Ben and I enjoyed jumping off the platforms and going down the new speed slides while my family played with Jayden. It was such a perfect summer day with Ben, Jayden and my family, and I am so excited that we will be doing it all again next Tuesday! Yay!!!
lhs-1
Enjoying my birthday chocolates from my siblings on the way there.
lhs-2
lhs-3
lhs-5
lhs-6
lhs-7
lhs-8
lhs-9
Cami doing a backflip off the high dive, and Casey jumping off the highest platform.
lhs-10
Ben and I enjoyed them too!
lhs-11
lhs-12
lhs-13
We really worked up an appetite with all our swimming fun, so when we got home, we used the leftover roast beef from my birthday dinner, and had French dip! We also made fruit dip. It was the cherry on top of a perfect summer’s day! Oh, and did I mention Jayden discovered a new friend in the fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment