Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Day I Graduated, but Skipped Graduation

Well, in the beginning of May, I GRADUATED!!! A little late, but I got there-finally! I did not go to graduation, because I don’t really care for big ceremonies like that and I went online, so I did not have any friends to graduate with, but Grandpa and Grandma insisted on taking us out to dinner to celebrate none-the-less. It was perfect! No hideous robe or hat, no long ceremony filled with people I did not know, just yummy food and most of my favorite people! It was the PERFECT way to celebrate my big day, and all of my hard work! Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!!!
Graduation!
graduation-1
graduation-3
graduation-2
This was right about the time Jayden started waving and saying hi to anybody and everybody. He still does this religiously. He is so cute!
graduation-4
graduation-5
I think it is safe to say our little goof was happy about his chocolate milk and his chocolate cake. He shares this passion for chocolate with his Mommy.
graduation-6
graduation-8
It was such a fun and happy day of celebrating, and the BEST part? I was done with school! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment