Sunday, September 22, 2013

One Last Hoorah With Cami Before Her Mission

Two days before Cami was set to leave on her mission, Grandpa and Grandma invited me to enjoy one last day of fun with them before her mission. It was SO much fun, and I am so glad that Jayden and I got to be there for one last day with Cami. We went for a nature walk with Grandpa, played games with Grandma, and ended to fun with lunch at Johnny’s Dairy. Years ago, this dairy used to be much smaller, and on the other side of the road, and my Grandpa would take us grandkids to it whenever we would visit to buy penny candies and ice cream cones. As you can probably imagine, these memories are some of the sweetest of my childhood (in more ways than one). Grandpa has taken me for as long as I can remember, and now here Cami and I were twenty-some years later still enjoying going to Johnny’s Dairy for a treat with Grandpa. It was definitely a good day, even if makes me miss Cami.
cfp-1
cfp-2
cfp-3
cfp-4
cfp-5
cfp-6
cfp-7
cfp-8
We found this random shopping cart, so we goofed off with it a bit, before taking it back to Target.
cfp-9
cfp-10
cfp-11
cfp-12
cfp-13
cfp-14
Cami and I were tied at this point in the game!
cfp-15
cfp-16
cfp-17
cfp-18
cfp-19
cfp-20
Jayden was cute and fed Mommy this time. :)
cfp-21
Since I could not make it to see her off at the MTC, this was the last time I saw her. I sure LOVE this girl, and miss her like crazy, but I am SO proud of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment