Saturday, September 21, 2013

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Springtime!

After a cold and long winter, spring took its time getting here. When it finally got a little bit warmer, we headed to the park with Grandma for some fun! Jayden LOVED it! He would go to this park all the time with Grandpa when he would stay at Grandma and Grandpa’s, while I worked on school. I was excited to get to go with him to this park myself. Goodness it was SO good to be finished with my degree so I could spend more time with that little guy again! The best part about this particular day, was that Ben got to some with us! YAY!!!
stp-1
stp-2
stp-3
stp-4
stp-5
Have I ever mentioned our little guy LOVES “weees!” (slides)? Because he sure does!
stp-6
Oh, and bird chasing! He likes that too.
stp-7
stp-8
stp-9
stp-10
I could not believe how our little guy would climb right up and go down the slide all on his own! He is growing up too fast!!!
stp-12
stp-11
stp-13
stp-14
These two were all giggles and laughs in the slide together. I sure love them!!!
stp-15
stp-16
I may be a bit biased, but I must say that we have the cutest little boy EVER!
stp-17
stp-18
stp-19
We ended the fun with pie al a mode at Grandma’s house. YUM!
stp-20
All the fun tuckered our little guy right out! It was such a HAPPY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment