Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ben’s 27th Birthday Party!

We kept it small this year with one party and cake (rather than three like last year), since we were not in the middle of a move this time-thank goodness for that! We invited some of Ben’s childhood friends and their families (unfortunately only one family could make it), as well as my brother, Casey, and of course, Shirleen. I made Taco Soup for dinner, and was SO glad it ended up being good, since I kind of made it up on the spot. I am proud to say it turned out deliciously, and we now make it most weeks here at the Ostler house. After dinner, we had cake and ice cream and played Wii games! It was a fun and low-key night of celebrating Ben’s turning the big 27!

P.S.-I did not take very many pictures, but sometimes it is nice to just relax and enjoy the moment, you know?
faaf-2
Since we had not seen Shirleen since before Christmas, Ben’s partied doubled as our late Christmas Party, so we opened Christmas presents before everyone else arrived. Jayden got these adorable cars! He LOVES them!
faaf-3
faaf-4
Jayden had fun with cute baby Tayla! He kept bringing her toys and blankets. It was so cute!
ben 27th b-day
I made Ben’s (and my) favorite cake! Devil’s Food Cake with Rainbow Chip Frosting! YUM!
faaf-6
Happy 27th Birthday, Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment