Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cookies, Cookies and More Cookies!

Our month of May seemed to come with a major cookie theme this past year. It seemed like just about every outing or night at home came complete with cookies. I must say, they were all to die for yummy, and came with the best of company and activities!
 
P.S. Don’t mind the no makeup for most of this post. I was too busy baking cookies, I guess.
cookies
After a long and hard day, Ben and I decided that some cookies and a movie in bed were in order!
cookies-3
cookies-1
cookies-4
I love date nights like this.
cookies-5
Another cookie filled day was when Cami came to visit. She treated us to pizza after a walk, and I made homemade Oreos for dessert.
cookies-6
cookies-7
cookies-8
cookies-9
cookies-10
We took the sugar high a step further with soda, chocolate milk, and ice cream! Go big or go home, right?
cookies-11
Last, but certainly no least (and I actually got my makeup on this time), was my girl’s day with Heidi! We hit up this delicious Mexican restaurant called Bandido's (Check it out! You will not be disappointed), did a little shopping, and ended the day at the Sweet Tooth Fairy Shoppe. Mmmm, mmmm! Delicious! Afterwards, Jayden enjoyed a cute little slow dance with Heidi. It was so cute! I just knew she was going to make a good Mommy. Her little Lyric is now two months old, and I can tell you-I was definitely right!
cookies-12
cookies-13
cookies-15
cookies-14
cookies-16
cookies-17
cookies-18
cookies-19
They were all fun-filled days, filled with great people and yummy cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment