Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ostler April 2013

Our April was a busy one! it was a month full of family and stress and school and family and stress and school. As stressful as school was, I was grateful to have a family to kick back, and relax and have fun with. I really do have the best family! My grandparents even helped with Jayden while I worked on school. This proved to be especially helpful during finals week. I sure am a blessed girl!
april13-23
On the night that we had Ben’s parents over for dinner, I went to grab Jayden once dinner was ready and found him hiding under this table in the entry-way. What a silly little guy we have! Luckily, I was able to bribe him out with my Taco Soup, which is one of his favorite things to have for dinner.
april13-24
april13-27
When Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Donny left, Jayden got to watch a movie on the bar with his favorite chair. He thought this was the coolest thing ever! Don’t worry! Mommy and Daddy stayed close!
april13-28
april13-20
Because we are weird. and also because this was our first paycheck for Ben’s new job, we cashed it for dramatic effect only to put that cash right back into our account. Ha ha! It was a good day though when that first steady paycheck came in after months of struggling and waiting for things to get better!
april13-1
Jayden really likes wearing Daddy’s tie!
april13-2
After our fun day on the town, Andrea and Lindsay spent the night! It got even more exciting when Ryan and Hilary joined the sleepover party! We had a full house for breakfast the next morning.
april13-3
april13-4
april13-5
april13-8
After breakfast, the kids watched cartoons and played, and then for lunch I made chicken crescent rolls. These have been a favorite in the Ahlstrom and now the Ostler house for years!
april13-7
april13-14
During a fun day at Grandma and Grandpa’s while Mom worked on school, Jayden got all of Grandpa’s animal lawn ornaments and lined them up.
april13-15
april13-29
When we got home, the boys all had a blast playing the Wii. Jayden gets pretty into it, it is the cutest thing ever!
april13-16
Making a special trip to Grandma and Grandpa’s to give Grandma her Birthday present!
april13-17
april13-18
Jayden had the time of his life playing with the Farkle dice, while Grandma and I played other games together.
april13-19
april13-9
Hitting up a little Mexican joint in Brigham after Cami got her endowments out. SO proud of her! I just wish we could have made it for her endowments. Ben was supposed to be let off work early, but instead they made him work late! Boo! But YAY for a good job finally, and YAY for making it in time to meet them for dinner!
april13-10
april13-11
april13-12
Jayden had a blast exploring and looking at all the colorful décor!
april13-13
april13-35
Jayden was really struggling with going to nursery at this point in time (luckily it only lasted a couple of weeks, and now he begs to go). When I went to pick him up one Sunday to go home, I found him in tears. This tugged at my heartstrings, and what happened next did not help. He saw me and exclaimed “Momma!”, and began running to me with this flower and a big grin, with tears still running down his face. SO sweet!
april13-36
Casey has drill one weekend a month and finishes on Sunday, so he often comes to our house for Sunday dinner on those weekends.
april13-37
april13-30
Jayden went through this phase where he had to have two different cups with two different beverages at all times. He sure cracks me up sometimes. When I was deep cleaning and organizing the baby stuff that same week, Jayden came across the bottles, so of course a bottle had to be one of them.
april13-31
april13-38
My life consisted of school and comfort food to get me through during finals the end of April.
april13-21
Jayden thought it was funny to tip this plant over on my head while I was trying to study and then would laugh hysterically! It sure made things interesting!
april12-22
april12-32
During an extra stressful week with school, Ben stole me away from it all for a romantic date night at Maddox! It was delicious and a night on the town with my handsome was just what I needed!
april13-33
april13-25
Many times, Ben and Jayden would hang out at my parent’s while I would take a test at the testing center in Brigham.
april13-26
april13-34
april13-39
Jayden spent a lot of time at Grandma and Grandpa’s while I finished my degree with all of my finals. This particular day, Jayden started saying “fower” (flower). He would go and point to each and every one and say it. It was so cute!
april13-40
As a thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for all of their help, I made cinnamon rolls and my famous Taco Soup for them one night.
april13-41
april13-42
april13-43
We ended the night with games. It was a great night! And it felt AMAZING to FINALLY be done with school!

No comments:

Post a Comment