Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jayden!

It is absolutely amazing how much a little boy, and the love of that little one can grow in just two years! HaPpY BiRtHdAy, jAyDeN!!! We LOVE you to the moon and back!
Jayden's 2nd Birthday Tribute!!!
I should be asleep, but instead I find myself awake and realizing that at this exact moment two years ago, our sweet little Jayden was born. Words cannot describe the wonder and the joy and the happiness that filled that moment, and every moment since because of that now sweet, and beautiful two-year old boy. My life changed for the better September 16th, 2011, and it has only gotten better since..., and I have become better myself as I have strived to be the person, and the mother he deserves in his life. There are no words for the feelings I have towards my precious child, or the gratitude I have for the greatest blessing and miracle God has ever entrusted me with. I love you with all my heart, Jayden! Thanks for being the wonderful and special child you are, but especially for being my child. I am SO very lucky to have you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
jayden's birthday tribute-9
The love I felt this day as I held my baby in my arms when he was just three days old was overwhelming. The love I feel for this little boy two years later is indescribable!


I can’t believe our sweet little baby is two! Where does the time go?! Two years ago today, mine and Ben’s life changed forever, and those two years have been the best of our life thus far! They have been filled with laughter, happiness, joy, and love we never imagined before we became parents. What a remarkable and wonderful blessing it is to get the privilege to love and help these sweet spirits through their earthly journey. The only problem? I think Jayden has helped us even more than we have helped him! We just can’t imagine our life without him! We love him SO much!!!
jayden's birthday tribute-0
I remember praying for, waiting for, and longing, for Jayden. I had dreamt about being a Mom my entire life. Reality was even better than I had ever imagined!
Jayden's birthday tribute

jayden's birthday tribute-2
I can’t believe we took our first family picture together two years ago, today. September 16th will always be a day of celebrating the joy and love that entered our lives on this day back in 2011.
jayden's birthday tribute-1
jayden's birthday tribute-10
Our little Jayden at just three days new!
jayden's birthday tribute-6
jayden's birtdhday tribute-4
It is also hard to believe he turned one a year ago today. I remember thinking he was so old then! Time needs to stop for a little while!
jayden's birthday tribute-3
jayden's birthday tribute-5
I just LOVE time and memories with our little family!
jayden's birthday tribute-8

Happy Birthday to our handsome two-year old!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment