Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Father’s Day 2013

Our Father’s Day was low-key and perfect! I lucked out and spent the day with the three best boys in the world! I made Ben breakfast in bed, we went to church, the Primary kids did great with singing their Father’s Day songs in Sacrament Meeting, we came home, had a nice steak dinner (what better excuse to have a steak dinner than to make it in honor of my man and the BEST daddy I know on Father’s Day? Plus, we have been pretty spoiled with meat from Ben’s parents cows, and still have some in the freezer now), and then we ended the day with a family walk.
fd13-1
fd13-2
I gave Ben a tie from “Thailand”. He was pretty excited about it!
fd13-3
These two are the cutest together! They sure love each other!
fd13-4
fd13-5
Jayden made this cute picture for Ben in nursery.
fd13-6
fd13-8
fd13-9
fd13-10
fd13-11
fd13-12
fd13-14
fd13-13
fd13-15
It was a good day! Jayden and I sure love this Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment