Monday, September 23, 2013

The First Swim of 2013!

The first week it really warmed up, my parent’s brought us the kiddie pool, my little siblings were no longer using. Jayden and I could not wait to use it! So, on the first day that we had really nice and warm weather, I invited Grandma Durfee over to enjoy the day with us. Jayden was SO cute! He absolutely LOVED swimming out back, and the fun only got better when he figured out how to play with the hose! He giggled and said “YAY!” and clapped the whole entire time, and spent a good couple of hours out there in that water. He even took it into his own hands to water or very sad and dying grass. The biggest laughs from Grandma and I came when we went inside to watch him where we would not get soaked by the flying hose, and we got to watch Jayden checking himself out in the reflection of the glass (unaware we were watching him because of said reflection), as he flexed his muscles and looked at his face at all angles. It was to die for cute! I just wish I had pictures, but Grandma and I were too busy just basking in the moment.
fso13-1
I filled it up around ten in the morning so it could warm up a bit, but Jayden wanted to get in right away. He did not mind it being cold at all and had the time of his little life!
fso13-2
fso13-3
fso13-4
I sure love my little cheeser!
fso13-5
“Splash! Splash!”
fso13-6
fso13-7
fso13-8
fso13-9
fso13-10
fso13-11
Right about the time Jayden started waving the hose everywhere, was the moment Grandma decided to step inside.
fso13-12
fso13-13
fso13-14
fso13-15
Because a childhood just isn’t complete without drinking out of the hose.
fso13-16
fso13-17
fso13-18
After the swim, Grandma treated us to Burger Bar. We are sure spoiled!
fso13-19
A cute couple wanted to show Jayden there little shiatsu, too bad he was not too impressed, but when you have your own big pit-bull and home…you know.
fso13-20
fso13-21
After going out to lunch, Grandma and I played games while Jayden took a nap. Then we ended the day with a yummy spaghetti dinner all together once Ben got home from work.
fso13-22
Our little monkey sure LOVES hid bananas! I must say, they are pretty good! Even Caleb wanted some.
fso13-23
Yay for Summer, water days, going out to lunch, games bananas, and time spent with family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment