Thursday, September 12, 2013

Our March 2013

Our March this year was filled with lots of fun as a family, celebrating having Cami back and celebrating Ben getting the job at the Post Office! Yay for being on the road to better-finally! That being said, it was definitely a good month for us!
om13
Jayden playing with our back massager. He would turn it on and touch it to his face, and then bust out in the cutest giggles you have ever heard! This entertained him for a good twenty minutes (I even got to get my makeup on while he was distracted), before I put it away and told him it was time to go run errands.

om13-1
Another family walk! This was Jayden’s first time ditching the stroller and walking with us. He had just gotten his shots this day and we figured the walking would help. He also had tons of energy, so this was a good way to get rid of a little bit before bed time. He LOVED it! You could tell he felt large and in charge!
om13-2
om13-4
om13-5
Jayden loved leading the group, and walking ahead on his own. He was also pretty obsessed with the moon he could see up in the sky. He would stop and point and say “moo! moo!”, it was so cute!
om13-6
om13-7
om13-8
When we got back over to our street, Jayden liked to go up each and every driveway (there a ton, where they are townhomes), and in an effort to get him to come back to us, we did the whole shameful “Okay, see ya! Mommy, Daddy and doggie are leaving” routine, to which Jayden just calmly waved us on as if to say “Okay, cool! See ya guys! I am just going to do my own thing”. Ha ha! Stinker! Needless to say, it somewhat backfired on Mommy and Daddy since we really had no intention of leaving him there.
om13-9
When we got home, we cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie together. Our little guy sure loves his Daddy! I can’t say that I blame him.
om13-10
om13-11
My Mom re-modeled the kitchen by antiquing the island, and adding the tile backsplash. Doesn’t it look great?!
om13-12
om13-13
om13-14
Jayden’s favorite activity at Grandma’s? Jumping on the trampoline, of course!
om13-15
om13-16
om13-17
Us with the gifts that Cami brought home from Ecuador! A red leather, “Newsie” hat for me (I LOVE it!), a wallet and key chain for Ben, and a cute little poncho for Jayden. Sorry the picture is blurry, but it was the only one we got with his eyes open before he took it off of himself. He looked so adorable in it!
om13-18
We have quite the class clown on our hands, that will do just about anything to keep everyone around him laughing ( I anticipate some upset calls from teachers in our future-heaven help us!), including stuffing his cheeks with food and then whipping out his famous cheesy grin.
om13-19
Thanks to Jayden’s aunts and uncles, his childhood is now complete! ;)
om13-20
I just love snuggle time with my little guy, and I am happy to say the feeling appears to be mutual.
om13-21
Our little guy developed an obsession with buckles this past Spring. He is, to this day, still quite fascinated with them.
om13-22
Jumping on the tramp once again at Cami’s welcome home dinner at my parent’s.
om13-23
om13-24
om13-25
First my brother, Casey would not take our picture until we kissed, and then Ben decided to tickle me, but eventually we got a decent picture.
om13-26
om13-28
om13-29
om13-31
In celebration of Ben getting the job at the Post Office, we had a little family date night at Chili’s, and got Ben is favorite Molten Lava Cake!
om13-30
This was the night the adorable Hispanic lady went on and on and on about what beautiful babies we made, and how cute Jayden was, and how Ben and I “must make more babies!”, all while kissing and hugging us. I can’t say I don’t entirely agree, but it was definitely random, awkward, sweet, and hilarious, all at the same time. Jayden just backed away from her, and looked at Ben and I like” what is going on”, before giving her one of his famous little smiles, to which her freaking out only escalated. It was so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment