Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Out and About for Some Quality Family Time!

This past Spring, we had two favorite low-budget family activities that we enjoyed, window shopping (especially Pet Smart with Jayden, who LOVED seeing all the various pets), and walking the Ogden Nature Trail. It was just nice to get out of the house every now and then. This became especially true when Ben started working for the Post Office, and took our only car to work, leaving Jayden and I stranded at home most days without anything to do that was within walking distance. So, in an effort to get the two of us out of the house, Ben was nice and, after a long day of walking and delivering mail for most of his day, would walk a little more with Jayden and I. What can I say? He loves us, and we love him right back! We are so blessed and lucky to have him in our life. He works so hard, and does so very much for us to make our life the very best it can be!
faaf-1
faaf

faaf-7
faaf-8
faaf-9
faaf-10
faaf-11
faaf-12
faaf-13
faaf-14
faaf-15
faaf-17
faaf-16
I just LOVE the time I get to spend and cherish with my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment