Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Maternity Pictures!

My good friend Alyssa Miller was awesome and took our maternity pictures for a steal of a deal, and she did such a beautiful job! I LOVE our pictures SO much! The cutest part is that she was actually pregnant with her second girl and did not know it yet, and she actually just announced she is expecting her third baby! So fun! Ben and I are so blessed to have some amazing friends in our life. Here are our maternity pictures! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
maternity-1
maternity-2
maternity-3
maternity-4
maternity-5
maternity-6
maternity-7
We had so much fun taking these, and I love that Alyssa was able to capture Ben and I in our natural element together.
maternity-8
maternity-9
maternity-10
She also captured me being a little bit of me. It is such a huge plus to have your friend take your professional pictures, so you can be comfortable being a goof!
maternity-11
maternity-12
maternity-13
maternity-14
maternity-16
maternity-17
I craved fruit like crazy this whole pregnancy. Especially watermelon and cherries.
maternity-18
maternity-19
maternity-21
maternity-22
maternity-24
maternity-25
maternity-26
maternity-27
maternity-28
maternity-29
maternity-30
maternity-31
maternity-32

maternity-33
maternity-35
maternity-36
maternity-37
maternity-38
maternity-39
maternity-40
We were so excited for our little man to be here! Stay tuned because his arrival is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment