Saturday, June 29, 2013

Jayden’s Newborn Pictures!

Boy are these last few posts ever making me baby hungry! It is just about torture! But boy is it fun to reminisce about those first few weeks with our little man! My good friend Alyssa Miller did his newborns when he was 2 weeks old, and my friend Heidi Collier surprised me and brought her camera when she came to meet him, and got a few of him at 3 days old. They turned out great! I had my hair up in a messy bun (not planning on pictures) and took it out and it looked like I had curled it. I LOVE them all! Thanks, girls! We luckily were able to catch Ben on his lunch break when Heidi came, but were not so lucky with Ben’s schedule when Alyssa came. Good thing we are such good friends and LOVE to visit, because Ben got off way late and Jayden was pretty tired of picture-taking by the time Ben hopped in the pictures, but Alyssa is amazing and was still able to capture some adorable ones along with the grouchy and funny ones. What is a family photo shoot without those grouchy and funny one though, right? Now, on to the pictures! Enjoy!
jayden's newborns-30
jayden's newborns-32
jayden's newborns-33
jayden's newborns-34
This one is probably my favorite. I love the light in his eyes.
jayden's newborns-36
jayden's newborns-35
jayden's newborns-37
jayden's newborns-40
jayden's newborns-38
jayden's newborns-39
jayden's newborns-41
jayden's newborns-42
jayden's newborns-43
jayden's newborns-44
jayden's newborns-46
jayden's newborns-48
jayden's newborns-49
jayden's newborns-50
jayden's newborns-1
Jayden’s cute little announcement Alyssa put together for me.
jayden's newborns-3
jayden's newborns-4
jayden's newborns-5
I am still absolutely in LOVE with his bright brown eyes!
jayden's newborns-7
jayden's newborns-8
jayden's newborns-9
jayden's newborns-13
jayden's newborns-14
jayden's newborns-15
jayden's newborns-16
jayden's newborns-17
We let him nap for a bit while we waited for Ben to get home.
jayden's newborns-18
jayden's newborns-26
jayden's newborns-27
jayden's newborns-20
jayden's newborns-19
jayden's newborns-21
jayden's newborns-23
jayden's newborns-24
We.just.LOVE.him!

No comments:

Post a Comment