Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father’s Day to One of the BEST Dad’s I know!

I am so blessed and lucky to have such an AMAZING man as my husband and the father to my child and future children. I have absolutely LOVED watching Ben’s love for Jayden-even before he even met him. He has had such a love for him that has completely melted my heart and made me fall in love with him all over again. He is such an amazing example to me of love, sacrifice, devotion and strength. I love him so much for it all.
My dearest Ben,
Thank you for being such an amazing light and influence in both mine and our son’s life. Thank you for working so hard to give him a good life. Thank you for playing with him, even when you are so tired after a long day of working hard to give us this good life. I absolutely love watching the two of you play and laugh. It is moments like these, that make me feel like everything is right in the world and everything is okay. Thank you for making our home such a safe haven in a world that at times, feels as though it is crumbling all around us. Thank you for being our solid ground, and our shield against the storms in life. Thank you for all those times you go the extra mile to let him and I know just how much we mean to you. Thank you for being the best companion in this adventure of parenthood I could have ever hoped for. Thank you for loving our little family unconditionally the way you do. Most of all, thank you for all you do and are! Happy Father’s Day, Sweetheart!!!
Love always,
Danae
Father's Day 13-1
 
Father's Day 13-2
 
Father's Day 13-5
 
Father's Day 13-4
 
Happy Fathers Day, Daddy!!! Thanks for making my life so fun and happy! I love you!
Love your little buddy,
Jayden

No comments:

Post a Comment