Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

I was so grateful to be back in Utah to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family again this year. The year before was great, but it felt good to be back home in Utah again. We have always had so much to be grateful for despite the hard times, and I am so grateful for the Gospel to help give us perspective and aid us through those times. I have to admit that some of my greatest blessings have come from some of my greatest battles in life. This year we were particularly grateful to have our own place filled with our own belongings again.
november2010-13
Making cookies and getting ready to go to my Aunt Kayleen’s as has become tradition every year. She hosts both sides of her family! Talk about super woman! We all have a lot of fun together enjoying great conversation, games, football, music and of course-the yummy turkey dinner and pie for dessert!
november2010-14

november2010-15
november2010-16
november2010-17
Thanksgiving 2010 was indeed a happy one (despite Derek’s face in the bottom-right corner-turns out, he is not a huge fan of pictures)!

No comments:

Post a Comment