Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ryan and Hilary’s Wedding!

I went a week before the wedding to do Hilary’s hair for pictures they wanted done before the wedding. Luck was not on our side that day, between getting stuck at the point of the mountain in Draper for a good hour (which about killed me squished in the back because of a taller gentleman sitting in front, no air conditioning, and being stuck between two semi trucks with my claustrophobia and hate of heat, I literally had a panic attack), to trouble with being rushed to get her hair and makeup done, we finally made it to the temple just to have the photographers camera not work! It was the worst of luck! Ben met us there after work and literally got there just a few minutes after we did. I whipped out my own camera to take some shots, just to find that my camera was dying! So, when it all came crashing down, I whipped out my phone camera in desperation to get some shots after all our effort. It was not good. Luckily, they got some the day of the wedding too (with an actual professional camera). I did my best though, and did manage to get the ones below. I am no professional, but I  figured something is better than nothing, right?
I am happy to say that their wedding day went much better. Other than Ben and I being late and then getting all dressed up in endowment clothes because we were late and stressed and out of it, and the last wedding we had gone to requested that everyone be dressed-ha ha. I managed to get changed, but Ben attended the sealing dressed all in white (other than his very red face). Although, I am proud to say that we are the only ones who thought to bring a video camera, and thus the only reason they have live feed of their special day. So, we get some points for that. The thing to remember is that we made it, and I did not go into premature labor since I was pretty much put on bed rest at this point in time. We also enjoyed a wonderful luncheon at Chuck-A-Rama afterwards. The worst part, was missing their reception in Mantua, because my doctor thought that over two hours was too far away with my contractions being what they were. All that worry, just to have Jayden not come until almost a whole month later. But Ryan and Hilary are happy and beautiful and perfect together, and that is all that matters! :)
summer-35-2011
summer-36-2011
summer-37-2011
summer-38-2011
summer-39-2011
summer-41-2011
And then my camera died and I resorted to my phone…
ryan and hilary-1
This is them in the very spot they got engaged-so cute! I just wish I had a better camera and better photography skills…that too.
ryan and hilary-2
ryan and hilary-3
LOVE these two!!!
ryan and hilary-5
ryan and hilary-4
ryan and hilary-6
ryan and hilary-13
Siblings!
ryan and hilary-14
Family
ryan and hilary-15
summer-42-2011
summer-43-2011
summer-44-2011
summer-46-2011
Goofy faces run in our family and apparently take effect the second you marry into it…
summer-40-2011

Cheers to the happy couple that are now coming up on their two year anniversary! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment