Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Christmas 2010!

As has become tradition for Ben and I, I was sent to bed so that Santa could come. Upon waking up the next morning, I am happy to report he did not disappoint this year! We must have been really, really good because we were spoiled! New snow clothes (really nice ones we got for 70% off!!!), DVDs, games, jewelry and a gorgeous antique jewelry chest, my much-longed for in-Styler!, workout equipment (even though Ben was very against getting his wife work out equipment for Christmas because of the message he thought it sent, that is what I wanted), Ugg boots (working at Nordstrom definitely has its perks-like the discount, although I only used it 3 times in the year and a half that I worked there), clothes, and the list goes on and on!
christmas2010-20
Excited to open presents! I still wake up super early because I am so excited just like when I was a little girl. I also still get sad as the hours slowly slip away on the clock and I come to the realization that Christmas is coming to an end and I have to wait another 365 days to enjoy it again. Can you blame me?
christmas2010-21
christmas2010-22
christmas2010-23
christmas2010-25
chrismas2010-24
I had been eyeing this count down to Christmas Santa in his sleigh for weeks, but did not want to pay $40 for it. Ben got it for me when it went on clearance for $12.99. I LOVE it! It is, to this day one of my favorite decorations.
christmas2010-24
Can you say love at first sight?! Ben even got creative and put the jewelry he had gotten me for Christmas in it! I sure love that boy!
christmas2010-27
Even the girls got to open a present and got a new toy.
christmas2010-28
Can’t forget the yummies! My family even stopped in to say Merry Christmas! We even busted out my fancy china! Isn’t it lovely? ;)
christmas2010-29
It was most definitely a Merry Christmas and our last before children, which lets face it-they make Christmas all the more fun!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that Santa decoration too! What a fantastic tradition to have Ben surprise you on Christmas morning; I love it!

    ReplyDelete