Monday, June 17, 2013

Jayden’s Nursery

Like I said in my last post, his nursery was all set up and ready for him when he still had about 4 months left to finish baking. The colors were chocolate brown, mint green and baby blue with a jungle animal/polka dot theme. A little red and some cars and trucks and things were mixed in, because that just makes it all the more fun in my opinion. I made most of it thanks to Dollar Tree and Michael’s, and I had such a BLAST decorating it on a budget. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Ross? Because I do! SO much!!! Pretty much all of my house is decorated with things from Ross. Hey, they have cute, cheap stuff, what can I say? I absolutely LOVED how it turned out! I hope Jayden does too, of course it is a little different-better, if you ask me-now that we have moved into a place of our own where we have a little bit more decorating (painting) freedom.
spring11-62
The furniture I bought online-pictures from www.babiesrus.com. I LOVE the convertible crib! And can you believe I even found a mint green rocker glider? I was SO excited! My parent’s got the crib for us! I have loved having the attached changing table as well.
spring11-64
The day it arrived, I even assembled it myself! If you know me-this is HUGE!!!
spring11-65
The name sign and lamps I put together.
spring11-66

spring11-67
The nursery! I painted/made most of it myself and the rug and super cute mirror are from Ross. LOVE that place!
spring11-69
spring11-70
spring11-71
This mobile was supposed to match, but it didn’t, so I made it my own.
spring11-72
spring11-74
spring11-68
This was my shelf when I was little. I painted it to match his nursery. My old glow in the dark stickers still line the sides of it to this day. The ceramics on the shelves are the ones I made in ceramics class in 9th grade. It was so fun to make things from my childhood a part of my child’s nursery.
spring11-75
I also found these adorable scrapbooks for under $4 a piece at Ross! Like I said-LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment