Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve this year was probably my favorite Christmas Eve thus far. It included a night on the town with our friends Keely and Clark Harper, dinner at Olive Garden in the City, (even if I could not eat a thing because I was so nauseous (I found out soon why) so I just sipped my soda and tried not to make myself sick watching everyone else eat at my favorite restaurant-just not my favorite pregnant), ice-skating, and  seeing the lights at Temple Square. It was all quite perfect and so romantic! P.S. don’t mind the blurry pictures. Our camera started having issues, so we bought a new one a few months later. After all, we can’t have a camera that takes blurry pictures with a baby on the way that would need lots of documenting, now can we?
christmas-24 p
christmas-25

christmas-26
christmas-27
christmas-28
christmas-29
christmas-30
christmas-31
christmas-32
christmas-33
christmas-34
christmas-35
christmas-36
It was the perfect prequel for a perfect Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment