Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gearing up for the Holiday Season 2010!

I absolutely LOVE this time of year! The first snowfall, sweaters, beautiful scarfs, pumpkin-spice and cinnamon-pine aromas, hot cocoa, delicious food, cuddling in blankets while enjoying a book or a movie, the fireplace crackling, parties, friends, family and celebrating blessings all make it a magical time of year to me. It is almost as if the world enters into this little bubble of kindness, excitement and happiness. I just love it!!!
november 2010
I miss our views from this apartment! So pretty every season with all the trees!
november2010-1
My friend Kyle Bybee was in a terrible car accident and me, Ben and our friend Matt went to visit him one evening.
november2010-2
Date night at the yummy California Pizza Kitchen then off to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part One in I-MAX!
november2010-3
november2010-4
I LOVED decorating this apartment for Christmas! Isn't it just enchanting?! Christmas is just all the more cozy with snow covered pine trees right out your window, and a fireplace. I cheated and set up early (before Thanksgiving) because there was a terrible blizzard and they sent everyone home from work. How could I pass up the opportunity to decorate with my new found extra time? Plus, decorating when you are snowed in, in the middle of a blizzard is kind of perfect, isn’t it?
november2010-5
november2010-6
november2010-7
november2010-8
november2010-9
november2010-10
My Christmas Village from Dollar Tree! Can’t beat an entire village and lights for $9!
november2010-11
A fun dinner with our good friends, Camille and Ben Hatch, down in Provo. It was so worth the late night (even if Ben did have to get an energy drink to help him stay awake-not surprising with the long and hard hours he worked back then).
november2010-12
Thanksgiving is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment