Monday, June 17, 2013

Spring (sort of) 2011…

I say “sort of”, because we had snow well into June this year. I can’t really complain though with being pregnant and hating the heat! April was great! I was starting to show (even if I looked more bloated and full, than pregnant), and I was excited about it! It made the pregnancy seem more real and exciting to me! We got to meet and fall in love with Hilary (who will have been married to my brother, Ryan for two years this August-this is why I want to be caught up so badly). She is such a good and fun edition to our family! We got to enjoy Conference Sunday together and Mother nature’s display of her mood swings (the pictures below will give you a better idea of what I am talking about). I told Ben to be grateful that my own pregnancy mood swings were not so hot and cold. Other exciting things included-fitting into my wedding dress at 4 months pregnant, fun dates with my hubby, watching the beginnings of the building of the Brigham City Temple (!), Baby Showers and Relief Society events for some fun girl’s days, and you can’t forget about fun with baby animals for spring-including our own furry babies! It was a good month! We also got to find out what our own little baby would be!!!…but that deserves a post of its own in my opinion.
P.S.- I am afraid that in all my antsy-ness to get this blog caught up, it is turning it into a bit of my old-style of blogging. You know the picture and caption blogging style I promised to get rid of? What can I say? Old habits die hard, I guess.
spring11-53
16 weeks pregnant and finally staring to show a little bit!
spring11-1
Ryan started dating Hilary and they came down for a little double-date dinner! We sure LOVE these two!

spring11-2
At four months pregnant, I still fit in my wedding dress!!! I just wish I could say I can still fit in it. I really need to get back into shape one of these days…
spring11-3
A date day up in Brigham to hit up Peach City! The best part about losing so much weight? You can eat stuff like delicious burgers and fries and not even feel guilty about the calories, or the money for that matter-since it was one of the few things I could keep down. Let’s just say, when I craved something, we jumped on the opportunity of food that might work.
spring11-4
The Brigham City Temple!!! SO exciting to have my hometown getting a Temple! I can tell you now that it is all done, that it is completely beautiful!!!
I look forward to the two Conference Sundays all year long! What is better than listening to the prophets and become stronger spiritually through their words? And lets not forget about wearing your jammies all day long! The weather was crazy that day! I am taking blizzard, sunny, snow storm, sunny, snowing….you get the idea. Ben and I had fun making a huge bed on the floor to watch conference on, and we made homemade French fries (a favorite-especially while pregnant).
spring11-5
9:00 a.m.
spring11-7
10:30 a.m.
spring11-8
12:00 p.m.
spring11-9
2:00 p.m.

spring11-10
Like our BIG bed?!
spring11-11
3:30 p.m.
spring11-12
5:00 p.m.
It was a great day even if mother nature was in a crazy mood…or moods.
spring11-13
Dinner at Maddox! It was totally worth it taking four times longer than usual to get there, because of yet another blizzard. This place is one of our all-time favorites! This is where Ben took me to dinner the night he proposed to me.
spring11-14
Having fun at Janae Frazer’s baby shower! So many babies coming into the world with friends and family! It was so exciting!!!

spring11-15
A relief society program I went to with my friend, Alyssa Miller. It was so incredible! You were blindfolded and they played music and a narration to depict the life of the Savior. While this went on, they passed around props you touched with your hands that represented different stages of Christ’s life. Getting emotional about things like this normally and now with being pregnant, lets just say the emotions we definitely there! I was so glad Alyssa invited me to be a part of it. Thanks, Alyssa!
spring11-16
Date night out to dinner on the town!
spring11-17
You just have to love all the cute little baby animals in the spring, and yes we include our cute little furry pets in that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment