Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fun in December 2010!

This month was chuck full of friends and festivities! From dog-sitting, to family sleepovers, to game nights and goofing off, to more turkey dinners, to spicy date nights, to seeing old college buddies, to handing out candy canes at the beautiful Temple Square, to good friends and past college room mates and friends over for dinner we were busy having fun! And to think I have not even gotten to Christmas yet! It was non-stop fun at the Ostler home this month!
november2010-18
Meet Scout-the poodle we took care of for a few days.

november2010-19
Sleepovers with family at our home and theirs!
november2010-20
Christmas as I knew it growing up…such warm memories flood through me when I see these decorations.
november2010-22
november2010-23
november2010-24
Last minute we decided to spend the night due to a snow storm. The girls were so nice and even cleaned their room (if you know them, this is HUGE), so we could have a room to goof off sleep in. It was so sweet of them. Cami came with us to the store to grab a few toys essentials like toothbrushes, deodorant, etc. and then it was time to play hit the hay!
november2010-25
november2010-26
november2010-30
Ben’s work gave him a huge turkey and since we could not eat such a big bird all on our own, we invited our friend, Austin over for a turkey dinner one night. It was so yummy and fun to have company to share the meal with.
november2010-31
november2010-32
Family even came for a visit one night. Can I just say this niece of mine is completely adorable?!
november2010-34
Date night! I told you we got hooked on this place! SO so so so yummy! The best Mexican in town!
november2010-35
Handing out candy canes at Temple Square. My good friend Jon Case from Snow College invited us to tag along as a big group date. We may have gotten some weird looks, but a lot of people were happy about their candy canes and we all had a BLAST!
november2010-36

november2010-37

november2010-38
We always love our time with Ben and Camille and this time was no different. Isn’t Camille the cutest pregnant girl ever? I was so jealous of her! The craziest part is I was actually pregnant myself this night. I just did not know it yet. :)
november2010-39
november2010-40

Dinner with Sarah and Niels Palmer. Sarah was my “roommate, roomate” (the roommate I shared a room with) my first year at Snow, and Niels was in Ascension Show Choir with me my second year at Snow while Sarah was serving a mission in France. These are two of my favorite people, and I am so glad they met at Utah State and tied the knot! P.S.-I did actually get ready this night, but I am a ditch-the-jeans-and-embrace-the-comfy-sweats-as soon-as-possible-kind-of-girl. Too bad I did not think to get a picture before-hand.
Lot’s of company and fun at our place and out on the town, and we don’t like it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment