Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ben’s 26th Birthday: Our 3 days of Partying

In order to make up for moving on his birthday-again, my family and I went all out to make sure it would be a birthday to remember! I let him open presents the night before his birthday, made him breakfast the day of, and then my mom and I threw a huge birthday bash for him at my parent’s with his family and mine, and then if that was not enough I threw him another party with my grandparents. I think it is safe to say he had a good 26th birthday! I mean who can complain with two birthday cakes? :)
ben's 26th birthday-1
Ben's 26th birthday-2
Ben's 27th birthday-3
Ben's 27th birthday-4
Ben's 27th birthday-5
Jayden’s birthday present to Ben was him finally eating baby cereal (the gift being the money Daddy would save with now buying less formula). Daddy was pretty excited about that, but he liked playing the Wii with Jayden for his birthday even more. Needless to say, I had some competition as far as who was going to give Ben the best birthday. ;)
Ben's 27th birthday-7
Ben's 27th birthday-8
Ben's 27th birthday-9
Ben's 27th birthday-10
To make Jayden having to wear a helmet all day long a little bit more fun for him (because let’s face it-it stinks), we would bow down to “King Jayden” while he wore his crown. He LOVED it! The kids even got in on the fun at Ben’s party, and boy did that little king ever get a kick out of that! That boy just giggled and giggled!
Ben's 27th birthday-12
 
Ben's 27th birthday-13
Ben's 27th birthday-19
Ben's 27th birthday-14
Ben's 27th birthday-15
My competition got even more intense when my cute siblings showered Ben with cute gifts consisting of candy, snacks and adorable homemade cards.
Ben's 27th birthday-16
Ben's 27th birthday-17
Ben's 27th birthday-20
Ben's 26th birthday-21
I made our favorite cake! Devil’s food cake with rainbow chip frosting! YUMMY!
Ben's 26th birthday-22
Ben's 26th birthday-23
Ben's 26th birthday-24
We all sure had a lot of fun celebrating Ben’s birthday together!

No comments:

Post a Comment