Saturday, August 10, 2013

Adventures with Grandmas!

Last August, Jayden and I had two super fun play dates with both of my Grandmothers, and we experienced new things with them. We went to the new City Creek Center Mall in Salt Lake City with Grandma Durfee, and had the best of times! That place is beautiful! It made me feel like I was shopping in Colorado again. We also enjoyed a lunch date at Kneader’s (for our first time-SO yummy!), and went for a walk on the Ogden Nature trail afterwards. They were both such wonderful days with some amazing memory-making. I really enjoyed spending some quality time with each of my grandmothers, and letting them get to know their great grandson even better.
gdwg-1
gdwg-7
gdwg-9
gdwg-11
gdwg-16
gdwg-15
gdwg-13
gdwg-10
gdwg-2
gdwg-3
gdwg-4
gdwg-5
gdwg-17
gdwg-18
gdwg-19
gdwg-20
gdwg-21
I sure love and admire these two beautiful women!

No comments:

Post a Comment