Friday, August 30, 2013

Thanksgiving and Decking the Halls in 2012!

Thanksgiving last year was such a wonderful day. Even after all the hard that Ben and I went through last year, we still found ourselves to be so very grateful, for so very much! We celebrated Thanksgiving once again at my Aunt Kayleen’s house, and it was delicious and wonderful as always I was too busy stuffing my face and visiting to take many pictures, but I stole the first few pictures from the ones my Uncle Richard tagged me in on Facebook (because let’s face it, his camera is much better than mine, and he got some good ones), and snapped a few more myself. It was a fabulous Thanksgiving feast with our amazing family!
thanksgiving2012-2
thanksgiving 2012-1
thanksgiving 2012-4
thanksgiving 2012-3
You just gotta love those wiggly, blurry, baby feet!
thanksgiving 2012-5
After stuffing ourselves with turkey, mashed potatoes, and pie, Grandma came home with us, and we set up Christmas in our first home for the first time. It was magical, and we loved sharing it with her. She helped me so much with figuring out where to put everything in our new place. It was the perfect end to a perfect Thanksgiving Day! And hey, I waited until Thanksgiving this year.
thanksgiving 2012-7
thanksgiving 2012-9
thanksgiving 2012-8
thanksgiving 2012-10
My Grandma helped me come up with the idea of putting my Christmas village above the cupboards, since we cut up the entertainment center. I LOVED it! It was so fun decorating for Christmas for the first time in OUR first home!
thanksgiving 2012-12
thanksgiving 2012-13
thanksgiving 2012-14
I have said it once, and I will say it again…I absolutely LOVE the enchanting charm the holidays bring to life and the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment