Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Weekend I Turned a Quarter of a Century Old!

Since Casey and Cami drove back with me from the Campout, we all headed out for some celebrating of our own, while Ben worked on the surprises mentioned above. Cami surprised me and gave me a pretty decent amount of shopping money. She also knew where to go for cute clothes. We actually went to the D.I. (local thrift store), and between the birthday money I got from Cami and Ben, I was able to get about two weeks worth of outfits, a pair of boots and some belts! Did I mention a lot of them were new with the price tags still attached?! I was in heaven! Casey, also ordered Dominos Pizza for my birthday lunch, and once we got home my guy really made me feel loved by going all out for my birthday!
My Ben always knows how to make my birthday special-even on a budget. It all started when I got home and was welcomed by this hand-cut out “Happy Birthday Danae” sign hanging in the kitchen. Can you say true, adorable, devoted love? Seriously! When it comes to hubbies, this girl hit the JACKPOT, folks! It was non-stop surprises from that point on from my man for the rest of the weekend. From the surprise shopping money, to a yummy breakfast in bed the next morning, to insisting I take it easy for the day and him even manning all the diaper changing, to watching a chick flick with me in bed (that got all the more fun once Jayden woke up from his nap), to making me a yummy roast beef Sunday dinner and a gorgeous and yummy cake. I felt like a total princess the entire weekend!
25th birthday-2
25th birthday-4
25th birthday-5
25th birthday-1
25th birthday-3
25th birthday-6
25th birthday-7
Wearing one of my new birthday dresses, and the adorable gift my friend Kari got for me as a birthday/thank you gift for helping her with a ward project.
25th birthday-8
What is a birthday without a movie and junk food?
25th birthday-9
25th birthday-10
25th birthday-11
25th birthday-12
My little mischievous sweeties
25th birthday-13
25th birthday-14
25th birthday-15
I sure felt like a pretty special birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment