Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fall Family Pictures with My Family!

The leaves in Logan Canyon are absolutely beautiful in the fall, and my Mom decided to take advantage of it, by taking our family pictures there last year ,since it will probably be the last fall we are all together due to missions, etc. They turned out so beautifully, and we have two lovely ones hanging in our home that my parents gave us as Christmas gifts last year. I also had my brother Ryan get a few for us with our camera, before we headed back to Brigham for some yummy pizza. It is times like this I really, really wish I had a nice camera to really capture it all…*sigh…someday!
extended family pictures2012-1
extended family pictures 2012
Ah, the joys of trying to get a baby to look at the camera sometimes. I had to snap my fingers several times, and Hilary was dancing behind Ryan and the camera, but luckily, we got one! He may not be smiling, but hey, at least he is looking at the camera. Sometimes you just have to take what you can get when it comes to little ones. :)
family picotos-2!
extended family pictures2012-5
Then of course, once you don’t care whether or not those cutes babies look at the camera, they can’t take their eyes off of it…
extended family pictures2012-6
extended family pictures2012-7
extended family pictures 2012-9
Mommy knows how to get a smile out of him! Looking towards the camera AND smiling! SUCCESS!
extended family pictures 2012-10
extended family pictures 2012-11
Boy does our little guy ever looove his Uncle Jared!
extended family pictures 2012-12
And dancing with Grandma, of course.
extended family pictures 2012-15
Since Cami would miss our big extended family pictures in November for my Grandparents 50th, due to being in Ecuador, I took a few of her. I am no professional, but they worked.
extended family pictures 2012-16
All the fun wore our little guy right out!
 
And last, but not least, here are the ones hanging on the wall in our entry-way. Bear with me, it is a picture of a picture (so ignore the flash, they were too blurry without it), but just to give you and idea. They turned out GREAT!
family picotos!
family picotos-1!

No comments:

Post a Comment