Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Durfee Reunion Campout 2012!

Unfortunately, Ben could not get off work to come with us (it was a bummer), but Jayden and I joined my family and their Japanese foreign exchange student, Saki the 3rd and 4th of August last year for the Durfee Family Campout. We had a BLAST (except for at night, when Jayden refused to sleep unless I drove around the campground-longest night of my life) and enjoyed seeing everyone after years of not seeing them, and of course basking in the beauty of the great outdoors! Things were crazy this year, and we did not go (it was this past weekend), but hopefully next year we can go again!
dco-1
dco-2
dco-3
dco-4
Jayden sure has fun with his young and fun aunts and uncles!
dco-5
dco-6
dco-7
dco-8
Jayden was not feeling the unicycle at first, but he warmed up to it.
dco-9
 
dco-10
dco-11
I sure LOVE adventures with my little buddy!
dco-14
dco-15
Camp songs and stories around the fire.
dco-16
dco-17
dco-22
After a long night with Jayden we woke up pretty tired! Casey tried to help me calm him down with High School Musical on his phone, before I finally gave in and took him for a drive. At least Jayden woke up happy.
dco-18
Nothing beats one of my Dad’s campout breakfasts!
dco-19
Jayden was very intrigued with his shadow.
dco-20
dco-21
dco-23
You just gotta LOVE camping! It was a great way to bring in my birthday (even if I did spend all night up with a certain boy-good thing he is cute and oh so worth it!), but I was anxious to get home to my Ben and start partying! Stay tuned! My 25th Birthday is up next, and Ben made it so special as always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment