Sunday, August 11, 2013

Our August Last Year

We had SO much fun with SO many big activities and adventures last August (many we are also looking forward to enjoying all over again over the next couple weeks), but we also had some fun with some in between stuff. This post is dedicated to the filler fun we enjoyed in August of 2012.

Everything from shopping for girl’s days with friends, baby showers-that I had to leave early to rescue Ben whose work truck was getting towed (we laughed pretty hard since the registration and insurance were months upon months expired, and despite Ben telling them to update it over and over again, Terminix never did. They paid BIG time and that was the BEST part in our opinion since they let Ben off Scott free!), to getting started with a new business in financial services, to swimming at the Roy Aquatic Center, to dinner date nights out on the town with Grandma and Grandpa, to family and friends over for dinner and games, to much, much more. We have some wonderful memories from last August!
aug12-1
Shopping with Heid! What a cute little princess our little guy made…ha ha! Sorry Daddy!
aug12-2
Two things I LOVE-my boys, and birthday cards in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa!
aug12-3
aug12-4
A fun water evening spent at the Roy Aquatic Center! This was our very first time. We were fortunate to visit once a week this year all summer long!
aug12-5
aug12-7
aug12-8
Ben and I going down the speed slide! It was fun! Every pool should have one in our opinion!
aug12-9
aug12-10
aug12-11
aug12-12
aug12-13
aug12-14
aug12-16
aug12-17
aug12-18
aug12-19
Krystal's Baby Shower!
aug12-20
aug12-21
aug12-22
aug12-23
Gotta love karma!
aug12-24
This was the night I went to the fair with Heidi (I have mobile pics I will post later), but Jayden sure had fun turning the car into his own personal play area!
aug12-25
aug12-26
The night we were watching a scary movie and the power went out! Ha ha! Good times!
aug12-27
El Matador with Grandma and Grandpa! Jayden LOVED the Spanish rice!
aug12-28
aug12-29
aug12-30
Playing in Grandma's yard after I sang in her ward for Sacrament Meeting.
aug12-31
Jayden-mad once again-because I would not let him have the camera. This is probably why he refused to look at the camera or smile in the next picture I took of us.
aug12-32
aug12-33
My birthday presents from my Mom!
aug12-34
I got my life insurance license! Yay for passing annoying tests!
aug12-36
We love visits from family and friends!
aug12-43

No comments:

Post a Comment