Friday, August 2, 2013

Boating at Willard Bay!

My Dad’s company has an annual summer work party/barbeque for the families, and this year Ben and I were able to go! It was SO fun! They usually rent the Brigham City Pool, but this time the party was at Willard Bay, and boy did that experience ever beat the pool-hands down! From the tubing, to kissing on said tube, to relaxing on the boat, to the burgers, the famous homemade Oreo cookies, to the awesome sunset, to more tubing-we had an absolute BLAST! Jayden LOVED the boat and just enjoyed relaxing on it the whole time. It was so much fun! I love fun adventures with my little family! Did I mention that we are doing it all over again the twelfth of this month?! We.can’t.wait.
july12-75
july12-76
july12-77
july12-78
july12-79
july12-80
july12-81
july12-72
july12-83
july12-84
july12-85
It was such a HAPPY day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment