Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Girl’s Days: City Creek Mall & the Women’s Expo

Last September, I took Jayden out and about for some fun girl’s days full of all stuff girly. We went to the City Creek Mall with my Grandma Ahlstrom, my Mom and the Japanese foreign exchange students staying with her, and my good friend Heidi. We had so much fun shopping, and ended the day with the yummy Cheesecake Factory for lunch with cheesecake for dessert. It is the Cheesecake Factory after all, so you can’t skimp on dessert. It was such a fun day spent just us girls, and Jayden- of course.
shopping12-1
shopping12-2
shopping12-3
shopping12-4
shopping12-5
shopping12-8
Our favorite store? The Disney store, of course!
shopping12-7
 
shopping12-9
shopping12-10
shopping12-11
About a week later, Heidi and I went down to Salt Lake to hit up the Women’s Expo for some more girly fun! Heidi and I were room mates back during my second year at Snow College, and in the Ascension Show Choir together. We have so much in common, and always have such a good time together! She lives in Layton, so we get to enjoy girl’s days every now and then. I get to go see her and her adorable new baby, Lyric on Friday! I can hardly wait! :)
shopping12-12
shopping12-14
Jayden had fun, right up until we put this pink headband on his head. He did not want it on. Daddy would be so proud!
shopping12-13
shopping12-15
You just gotta love girl’s days!

No comments:

Post a Comment