Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Halloween 2012!

Last Halloween, Jayden and I joined my family in Perry for trick-or-treating, since Ben (unfortunately) was busy with work and school. It was so hard not being able to have Ben there for Jayden’s first time trick-or-treating, but I was glad we were at least able to be surrounded by my family for his first Halloween adventure.
 
Once again, I dressed Jayden in the pumpkin costume my Mom made for me when I was a baby. He was SO cute in it last year, but it fit even better than his first Halloween. It was also fun (and a little sad), to see just how much he had grown and changed in a year’s time. I had not planned a costume, as it was a little last minute that we were planning on going trick-or-treating at all. Lucky for me, with all the kids in my family and all those Halloweens over the years, my Mom had quite the collection of costumes. Most were quite small, however, and I ended up sticking to Jayden’s pumpkin theme, by going as a pumpkin myself (even if the costume was a little less than a perfect fit). Jayden and I had SO much fun! He was so cute and picked up pretty fast on the fact that at every door he got candy. He was pretty happy about it, and I even let him cheat and eat some as we strolled from house to house in Perry.
Halloween 2012
halloween 2012-1
halloween 2012-2
halloween 2012-4
He is such a cute little punkin!
halloween 2012-6
halloween 2012-5
All ready to go trick-or-treating!
halloween 2012-7
Jayden scored BIG time with BIG candy bars at our very first house. We picked out Daddy’s favorite to take home to him. :)
halloween 2012-8
halloween 2012-9
halloween 2012-10
Once all the trick-or-treating fun was over, Jayden and I drove home while Ben finished up his last little bit of school. When we got home, we all drove to the store for some goodies to throw a little Halloween party at home just Ben, Caleb, Jayden and I. You know what? That was the best part of the night for Jayden and I ( if you can’t tell by the BIG smiles he kept delivering all throughout the store, that continued once we got home) and he LOVED cuddling up with Daddy, Mommy, and Caleb, while we all enjoyed a Halloween movie party as a family.
halloween 2012-11
Can you tell someone was glad to have his Daddy back? Biggest smiles of the night-by far!
halloween 2012-12
Happy Halloween 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment