Friday, August 30, 2013

Jayden’s First Haircut!

Jayden had his first haircut last November. Yup…I cried. Not only because my baby did not look like a baby anymore, but because Jayden hated it and I felt like we were torturing him. It was not one of my favorite moments with our little guy. The good news? He loved looking at himself in the mirror afterwards, and although I did not enjoy my baby looking like a little boy, I must say he looked pretty handsome! It did not take long until he was playing and having fun again, and forgot all about that dreaded experience.
 
He has had two more haircuts since and still does NOT like them one bit! We usually bribe him with a banana (he is OBSESSED with them) to get him to sit still. Maybe one day it will get easier, but for now I am just glad I have a talented and patient Mom to cut his hair, so I don’t have to.
j1hc-1
Poor guy had no idea what was coming…
j1hc-2
j1hc-3
I made the very first cut, so I could keep a little bit of hair for his scrapbook to document his first haircut (I felt like I was cutting off his fingers the way he screamed), then I turned it over the the professional. He got a little bit better after a little while.
j1hc-4
I don’t think he knew what to think about it all.
j1hc-5
Good thing Daddy was there to snuggle with!
j1hc-6
j1hc-7
j1hc-8
I just love our handsome, little baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment