Friday, August 30, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Durfee’s 50th Wedding Anniversary

Last November, my cute Grandparents celebrated their 50th Anniversary with family. It was a special treat, since even those families from out of state were able to come for the celebration. They all enjoyed two days of partying and spending time as a family. Ben and I were only able to make it one day, due to work. The good news? It was the day of the family pictures, lunch at Maddox, the family program at my parent’s for the guests of honor, and bowling, so we were happy. The next day, they all met at my Aunt’s house for breakfast and games. It was such a wonderful day for us, and a wonderful couple of days for my grandparents and family, I am sure.
Gram n' Gramps 50th
Gram n' Gramps 50th-1
Two of my best friends!
Gram n' Gramps 50th-2
Gram n' Gramps 50th-4
We all sure love our little guy!
Gram n' Gramps 50th-5
Gram n' Gramps 50th-6
Gram n' Gramps 50th-7
Gram n' Gramps 50th-8
My Uncle Curtis and his family. Aren’t they a riot?
Gram n' Gramps 50th-9
Sorry, the next few pictures are a bit blurry. My camera died, and I had to resort to my phone. My cute Grandma was the one who requested we all go bowling, so she could enjoy watching all the grandkids play.
Gram n' Gramps 50th-10
Gram n' Gramps 50th-11
Even Jayden bowled for the first time, and knocked down a good solid eight pins his first turn! Way to go Jayden!!!
Gram n' Gramps 50th-12
We all had so much fun celebrating family, love, and life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment