Monday, August 5, 2013

Swimming and Barbequing with Family and Friends from Colorado!

This day was SO much fun! Our Colorado family was in town, and I invited my friend Julie (one of the Denver wives) and her little baby, Halle to spend a day at the pool with us! We had fun visiting, laughing, splashing, playing volleyball, and ending the day at my parent’s for a barbeque/hot dog roast. Since mine and my cousin, Rachael’s birthdays were so close, we even got a cake made in our honor. It was so good to spend time with our Colorado family and friends again!
fsp-1
fsp-4
fsp-3
fsp-2
fsp-5
fsp-6
fsp-7
fsp-9
fsp-10
fsp-12

fsp-13
fsp-15
fsp-16
fsp-17
fsp-18
Jayden really liked this dog. The giggling was cute, until he giggled so hard he threw up all over Andrea right after I took these pictures. Poor girl!
fsp-19
You just can’t beat a day that comes complete with awesome family, friends, swimming, food, and sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment