Thursday, August 1, 2013

What You Can Do With 5 Minutes, 5 Dollars, and a Little Creativity:

So, I spent $40 on old my phone case, which cracked soon after buying it, and has been pretty sad looking ever since. A month ago, my friend Angela gave me an adorable new light blue one with lace and pearls on it-which I LOVED! This case, unfortunately (thanks to a certain dog jerking on the leash), was dropped and a lot of the pearls ended up breaking off and into pieces yesterday. The case from my friend, and needing a new one for cheap got me thinking. Why not make your own cover for a lot less (and in my opinion a lot cuter), by putting something together yourself with some cheap supplies. So, last night while we were at Walmart, I bought a cheap, purple polka-dotted, rubber phone cover and some cute flower buttons. When I got home it was just a quick use of my glue gun and…Voila! I have a new, cute phone cover for just $5! I LOVE it, and am already busy thinking of more I can make and switch out with, (or of course replace this with should  this cover also fall victim to a disobedient puppy, and a clumsy girl) for a new look!
Phone Cover
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment