Thursday, March 21, 2013

Adventures with Alyssa

Alyssa and I spent a LOT of time together that summer and had many of our own adventures just the two of us. From hip hop dance classes together to laying out to playing at the pool to working out to shopping trips to 80’s dance parties in honor of Michael Jackson, the week of his death to watching t.v. programs on pregnancy, and talking about how fun it was going to be to have children one day (while Alyssa was pregnant and did not know it yet, I might add) to what ended up being about a 2 hour workout one morning getting her very large bean bag to fit in her trunk so she could get a head start on moving since she was going home for a bit. We laughed and giggled and played and did all sorts of silly things together and it was fun to be around someone as fun, silly and crazy as me.
22b01
The birthday present I found for myself on one of our shopping trips for Ben to give me (I may or may not do that a lot), but when you find a treasure like this and it is the last one on the shelf-you just have to buy it, don’t you? And what better justification than your birthday coming up, right?
80's dance party
80’s dance party-also known as the music video we never finished because of having too much fun getting dressed up for it and goofing off too much. It happens.
bean bag
bean bag 10
And this was what became known as the 2 hour morning bean bag workout.
bean bag 1
bean bag 11
I am happy to tell you, that we conquered it! Take that bean bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment