Friday, March 8, 2013

Sometimes Girls Do Boyish Things

In my case sometimes becomes a lot more normal and frequent, and boyish things become my things. Whether it be riding motorcycles, lounging on the couch watching the fast and the furious movies, cliff diving at 3 am in Jackson Hole, backpacking or catching frogs and snakes and keeping them as pets, but this specific time another fellow girly actually joined me in the fun with rats-her pet rats to be exact-I knew I was friends with her for a reason. I drove down to Provo and spent the night at my bestie, Camille’s apartment  in January of 2009. Her hubby got her these two cuties, Natika and Navari (coolest names ever, right?), for Christmas. He is equally as cool as us, of course. We had a BLAST hanging out and playing with these two little furry gal pals. It was a fun “girly” weekend!
Girls and rats
This little stinker on the right kept trying to go down my shirt, as much as I love rats, I do not care for them there.
Girls rats
Girls love rats
Love this girlie, and her furry little girlies were pretty cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment