Friday, March 15, 2013

Wild Fun at the Denver Zoo!

A couple of the wives and I decided the Denver Zoo was a MUST and set a whole day aside to go and check it out. We may be mature, married women some most of the time, but that day we might as well have been about six-yea- old, giggly, little, school girls at play. We had fun exploring and giggling and yes, we even impersonated several of the animals there, and definitely some very strange looks, but we had fun, so we didn’t care! I had so much fun with these girls and really enjoyed our mutual silliness that day. I am pretty sure we entertained one another more than we were entertained by the animals. Here is the proof of our very childish, but very fun trip to the Denver Zoo.
denver zoo
denver zoo 1
denver zoo 2
denver zoo 3
denver zoo 4
denver zoo 6
denver zoo 7
Some may think we are not fit to call ourselves adults, but I say why grow up when you already have to grow old? Plus, I think our kids will have the BEST Mommies EVER! Life is what you make it, and we definitely chose to make it fun that day. I sure miss these girlies and all of our fabulous adventures. Ladies, now that we are all Mommies, I think another trip to the zoo is in order with our little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment