Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beauty and the Beast…and Babette the feather duster

Early in 2009 I got involved in yet another play at the Heritage Theater. Sadly, this was the last production I have been a part of and I am so anxious for the day when our life settles down a little bit and I can pursue that passion of mine once again. For now, I will just reminisce on the good times I had, especially during that play, which ended up being one of my favorites-second only to Footloose my junior year in High School when I got to sing, dance and act the part of Urleen. Best.role.ever. I did however LOVE playing the fun and flirty character of Babette-the French maid turned feather duster who is madly in love with Lumiere. It was such a fun role! I had an absolute blast thanks to a wonderful theater, fun show and amazing cast and directors! Here are my favorite pictures from that production:
BB1
BB2
BB3
BB4
BB5
BB7
BB8
BB9
BB10
BB11
BB12
BB13
BB14
BB15
BB16
BB17
BB18
BB19
BB20
BB21
BB22
BB23
BB24
So…do you feel like you watched the entire show through silent slides? Ya…sorry about the picture overload. Did I mention I LOVE photo posts and that is the reason I am re-doing my blog? Guess the picture obsession slipped out again…oops!  Did I mention I LOVE performing-especially musicals? Because, I do! Believe it or not I did go through and get rid of a ton of pictures. I hope you enjoyed the post anyway. After all, who would Danae be if she didn’t break the rules and routine once in a while, right? Now that I got it out of my system, I will try to be better…for a little while, anyway…no promises though!…just to prove that last point here are a few more:
bbb

backstage fun!
little fans
My “little” fan group
bbbbbbb

Such a fun production and cast! Thanks for the memories guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the trip down memory lane. That was a great show, and my first at Heritage. :) Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was! It was my last. I am thinking I need to change that...soon! :)

    ReplyDelete