Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dancing 2008 Away

Ben was super sweet and surprised me by taking me clubbing in Salt Lake for New Year’s Eve and to ring in the 2009. It was a lot of fun being part of such a social atmosphere. I had missed it since leaving Snow and Jackson Hole. It meant so much to me, especially where Ben is much more shy and this was a little outside his comfort zone. It was very romantic and sweet. We had a lot of fun, even if I could only get him to dance for the slow songs…*sigh* maybe one day, because let me tell you-he knows how to dance! I don’t think I could have married someone who doesn’t.
New Years 2008
New Years 2008 2
The extrovert and the introvert-you know what they say-opposites attract!

nye 08 4
Bring on 2009!….the blogging anyway, considering 2009 has already come and gone. Crazy how fast time flies! I can’t help but think that with each of these posts. So anxious to get this blog all caught up! One thing you need to know about me-I LOVE projects but I am a bigger fan of the end result than the process. Considering it is going to be quite the process to get this all caught up I am going to try to find the joy in the journey. I do have one confession: taking a trip down memory lane can actually be quite fun. Ben is a big part of this process as far as helping me remember the details and it has been so fun reminiscing back on our life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment