Sunday, March 24, 2013

Missionaries for Dinner

That would be OVER for Dinner, not actually FOR dinner. We may be have been tight, but not enough to resort to those measures, lucky for the missionaries. We had the opportunity of having these wonderful servants of the Lord for dinner twice that summer and really enjoyed visiting with and studying the scriptures with them. They were kind and funny and had incredible testimonies of Christ and his Gospel. They really liked the chicken crescent rolls I made them this first time and LOVED the “Man’s casserole” as Ben calls it (hot dogs, baked beans and tater tots) even better! They finished the entire 13 by 9 pan of it. Here are pictures of our first dinner with the missionaries. Sorry, there are none from the second. Too busy visiting and downing the casserole, I suppose.
missionary dinner
missionary dinner 1
I got the dinner all ready since Ben got home so late it was really pushing it close to when the missionaries had to be home themselves, and Ben insisted he clean up while I put my feet up for a bit. I love being married to such a sweet guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment