Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Homecoming and a Reunion

In early fall of 2008, Ben and I headed to Heber, UT. It was Ben’s Mission President-President Edwards and his wife’s homecoming, and they had set up a mission reunion for the occasion. It was so touching to listen to their story and their messages were so inspiring and heart felt, and I was filled with the spirit. Ben really loved them and after that day, I knew exactly why. The spirit was so strong in that meeting and so many from Ben’s mission companions made the trip to show their love and support. We got to sit next to one of Ben’s companions, Elder Hardy and his sweet fiancé.  It was such a beautiful experience and I was glad I got to share it with Ben.
Mission Reunion
Sometimes I am goofy…and sometimes, I embarrass poor Ben.
After the meeting, The Edwards were gracious hosts and provided a luncheon at their gorgeous home. The food was incredible and it was so nice to get to visit, laugh and get to know so many of the people in Ben’s life during those two special years. I am so proud of Ben for choosing to serve an honorable mission.
mission reunion 2
mission reunion 3



It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment